Strong relationships with area schools are key to advancing teacher training.
For the past two years, faculty and staff from across the College of Education and the university have worked with public school teachers, principals and superintendents to lay the groundwork for new and expanded teacher preparation programs that are shaped by research and deeply connected to practice with clinical work in schools and communities.
We are working closely with the following school districts in southeastern Minnesota:
- Austin Public Schools
- Austin-Riverland Community College
- Byron Public Schools
- Caledonia Public Schools
- Dover-Eyota Public Schools
- La Crescent-Hokah Public Schools
- Lewiston-Altura Public Schools
- Plainview Elgin Millville Community Schools
- Ridgeway Community School
- Riverway Learning Community
- Rochester Public Schools
- Rushford-Peterson School District
- Winona Area Public Schools