Testing for Winona State Students

How do I get a proctor?

1) Generally, at least 48 hours notice is required in order for us to receive the exam from the instructor in time.

2) Contact your professor to get permission to take the exam in Testing Services. If they agree, ask them to fill out the Faculty Exam Request Form and you should fill out the Student Exam Request Form.

3) Schedule a time to take your exam.

Is there are charge for having a test proctored?

There is no charge for students enrolled at WSU or another Minnesota State institution.

I have a disability, how do I get testing accommodations?

Contact WSU Access Services.