Meet with a Nursing Advisor
Pre-nursing, Nursing and RN to BS students can get information from a Nursing Advisor on a variety of topics. You can:
- Review your Degree Audit and plan your pre-requisite courses for nursing program admission
- Discuss dropping or withdrawing from a course
- Review nursing program graduation requirements and plan your upcoming courses
- Complete an Academic Warning meeting
- Answer questions about clinical locations, schedules and assignments
- Consider study abroad and faculty-led travel program opportunities
- Explore graduate schools and apply for jobs
You can schedule an appointment online through Advisor Trac with your faculty advisor. Log in with your StarID and password.
For more information on Advisor Trac and directions on making an appointment, visit WSU's Meet with an Advisor information page.
Contact your assigned faculty advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Your faculty advisor’s name will be shown on the top of your Degree Audit.)