The Winona State Veterans Affairs Office was created in cooperation with the Office of Admissions to provide information and assistance for veterans and their families as they pursue their education at the university.
We invite you to visit us at our office in Maxwell Hall, Room 110A for information about on- and off-campus resources available to veterans. You may also email us at email@example.com or call 507.457.5109 with your questions.
Veteran and Military OrientationFor all students currently using military benefits (their own or their parent/spouse's
transferred benefits) and students who served in the U.S. Armed Forces. This is an
informative session for students to learn about services and resources at WSU such
as the GI Bill, Veterans County Services, Financial Assistance, etc.
- Veterans Education and Benefits
- Financial Aid and Veterans scholarships
- Veterans County Services
- Federal and State Tuition Assistance
- Student services, housing, Parking Permits and more
- Veteran/Military Club student organization