Clunky website? We can help.
Spruce up your site. Promote your event. Build an online community.
Departments can submit their website changes using the online Web Request Form. The Web Communications staff will perform the technical part of web management -- executing web changes in the OpenText system, as well as quality assurance in the following areas, with the following benefits:
- OpenText Management – avoids technical errors and reduces departmental and IT resources spent on training
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – makes sure site visitors can find the departments and information they are seeking
- Standards & Best Practices – ensures all WSU web pages are in compliance with World Wide Web and accessibility standards, as well as WSU’s web standards and best practices
- Communications – ensures all content communicates clearly with the intended audience
- Usability – ensures site visitors can navigate department websites intuitively, finding the information they are seeking as quickly and easily as possible
- website conversion: when you're ready to convert your website to the web2010 format, we'll walk you through the process from start to finish, and beyond
- website consultation: we'll take an in-depth look at your site and help you improve its efficacy and navigability
- we offer useful, relevant training in web content creation and management, and website strategy
- View online resources and workshop offerings