Finding a Tutor
During the fall and spring semesters Tutoring Services at Winona State uses a program called TutorTrac to share and schedule tutoring information. You will be able to search for 1-on-1 options, as well as drop-in and group sessions for various subjects. Review our Tutoring FAQs page for more information about tutoring and TutorTrac.
Using TutorTrac to Find a Tutor (Fall and Spring Semester Only)
Finding a tutor is quick, easy and free. Follow these instructions to get started or watch the quick video on our homepage.
1. Go to the TutorTrac website
2. Login with your WSU email ID (omit @winona.edu) and password
3. Select search availabilities (upper left)
4. For Center, choose Tutoring Services from the drop down
5. For Section choose the course for which you want tutoring
6. Click on "Search" in the lower left corner (this is the step most people miss and you may have to scroll down to see the button)
7. Sessions marked in light blue are drop-in times, no appointment needed just hover over the time and note the location
8. Sessions marked in bright green are 1-on-1 and those marked in yellow are small group. You do need to click on a session to sign up.