Improvement, Accreditation, and Assessment Committee - Advisory
- Committee Charge: Propose, review, initiate and coordinate short-term initiatives for university improvement that are based on analysis of institutional-level data in preparation for the next accreditation, and develop assessment tool for evaluation of initiatives from the Long-Range Planning Committee.
- Co-Chairs: 1 selected by administration; 1 selected by committee
- Term of Office:
- Administration will call the first meeting.
- Composition: Asst. VP Academic Affairs, Co-Chair, 6 IFO, 3 ASF, 1 AFSCME, 2 COA, 1 MAPE, 2 WSUSA, 3 Ex-Officio: IPAR Director, AVP of Student Life, General Education Director)
- 6 IFO: 1. Carol Daul-Elhini (Spring 2015) 2. Andrew Ferstl (co-chair) (Spring 2015) 3. Kathryn Lammers (Spring 2014) 4. Aurea Osgood (Spring 2014) 5. Pat Paulson (Spring 2016) 6. Gregory Richard
- 3 ASF: 1. Nancy Peterson; 2. Brett Ayers; 3. Gar Kellom (co-chair)
- 1 AFSCME: Deb Bond
- 1 MAPE: Edward Callahan
- Asst. VP Academic Affairs: Ted Reilly (co-chair)
- 2 COA: 1. Bill McBreen; 2. Peter Miene
- 2 WSUSA: 1. Sarah Buchmann 2. Mackenzie Haugen
- 3 Ex-Officio: 1. IPAR Director: Eri Fujieda; 2. AVP of Student Life: Karen Johnson 3. General Education Director: Rita Rahoi-Gilchrest
- Recorder: vacant