Community Health/School Health
Community/Public Health Education:
- Voluntary health agencies
- Public health agencies
- Official governmental health agencies (federal, state, local)
School Health Education:
- K-12 school settings
Worksite Health Promotion and Education:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating worksite health promotion program activities such as smoking cessation, stress management, weight loss, mammography screenings, health fairs, etc.
Health Education in Health Care Settings:
- Health educators direct health and fitness programs for company employees and community members.
- Health Education in Colleges and Universities