First Generation Pilot Program
Co-PIs: Darcie Mueller, Kate Parsi, Charlie Opatz
The First Generation Project is a pilot program designed to identify and support first generation (FG) students at Winona State University. The project includes six components:
- Creation of three sections of OR 100 designed specifically for FG students.
- Establishment of a FG Student Club.
- Creation of a FG Panel Series.
- Creation of a FG Website.
- Establish a FG Advisory Board.
- Submission of a proposal to the Faculty Development committee to offer a session around the theme: effective teaching methods for first generation students.