Declaration or Change of Major/Minor

In order to declare or change a major or minor, please obtain a “Declaration/Change to Major/Minor” form available at the Warrior Hub, Maxwell 2nd floor.

This form must be returned to the Warrior Hub after securing the required advisor assignment(s). Check the current University catalog for major/minor requirements. Please verify that the correct acronym for the major or minor is used according to the list below or as found on the reverse side of the Declaration form.