G&SP Mission, Goals and Services
Mission: The Grants & Sponsored Projects (G&SP) Office is to be a catalyst for WSUians seeking grant funding for research, professional development, program development and special projects.
Goals: To identify grantmakers, promote grantwriting, assist grantwriters, and advise on and administer grants-related regulations.
* Information on Undergraduate Research and Creative Projects grants (Regulation 3-22) and Travel Grants for Research and Creative Presentations (Regulation 3-25) is available on the Forms for WSU page.
* All individuals associated with research involving human subjects or animal subjects are required to submit requests to conduct such research using IRBNet. To enroll, go to www.irbnet.org.
* Individuals associated with research involving human subjects are required to complete the Human Subjects Education Module and Quiz on D2L.
* NSF supported undergraduates, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers are required to complete Responsible Conduct in Research Training. WSU uses the site at https://nationalethicscenter.org/index.php?option=com_rcrtutorial.
* NIH supported individuals are required to review the WSU Financial Conflict of Interest Module, and the supplemental NIH FCOI Tutorial and submit the NIH certificate of completion to the G&SP Office.
Nancy Kay Peterson