Warriors Leadership Retreat
Saturday, Jan. 30, 2016, from 9am - 4pm
The Warriors Leadership Retreat is a one-day retreat open to any WSU student at no cost. Attending the Warriors Leadership Retreat is an excellent way to:
- build your resumé
- learn about many different topics surrounding leadership, inclusion, and diversity
- network with other student leaders on campus
- have fun!
The morning and early afternoon will consist of a variety of mini workshops led by WSU student leaders who want to share tips and advice on how to be a successful leader personally, professionally, and organizationally. After the mini workshops, we will join together for an exciting keynote address. You will not want to miss out on this great event!
Online registration closed on January 27, 2016
Comments from Previous Participants:
- Thank you for making all the programs enjoyable and informative. It was a, 'Oh wow! Time has flown!' kind of day…not a 'When is this over?' kind of day!
- Great job! Was a very good experience for me. Program was very interesting, helpful and diverse.
- I really enjoyed today and found it very helpful.
- Very well done! Everything was very organized and well planned out. I really enjoyed the program. This opportunity helped me reflect on myself and remind myself that I can make an impact.
- I had a blast! It was way better than I had expected!