Warriors Leadership Retreat
Saturday, January 25, 2014, from 8:30am-4pm
The Warriors Leadership Retreat is a one-day retreat open to any WSU student at no cost. Attending the Warriors Leadership Retreat is an excellent way to:
- build your resumé
- learn about many different topics surrounding leadership & making a difference in our world
- network with other student leaders on campus
- HAVE FUN!
There will be workshops led by WSU students in the morning that will cover a variety of topics about leadership & making a difference in our world. In the afternoon we will all gather for the dynamic and thought-provoking presentation about finding your passion and making a difference in the world. You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
REGISTRATION WAS DUE JANUARY 21, 2014. Contract Tracy Rahim if you have any questions OR missed the registration deadline.
Comments from previous participants...
- Thank you for making all the programs enjoyable and informative. It was a, 'Oh wow! Time has flown!' kind of day…not a 'When is this over?' kind of day!
- Great job! Was a very good experience for me. Program was very interesting, helpful and diverse.
- I really enjoyed today and found it very helpful.
- Very well done! Everything was very organized and well planned out.
- I really enjoyed the program. This opportunity helped me reflect on myself and remind myself that I can make an impact.
- I had a blast! It was way better than I had expected!