How to a Make an Online Payment
Information You Will Need to Pay by e-Check
To pay by e-Check you will need:
- Warrior ID No.
- Warrior Pin
- 9-Digit Bank Routing Number
- Account Number
What are the bank account and routing numbers?
Make an Online Payment
The information provided will include not just amounts from Winona State but also amounts you may have with other MnSCU colleges.
- Begin by logging in at the log in screen just as you would for registration.
- Select the "Bills and Payment" from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select "Make a Payment" from the main page.
- Select a payment option using the tabs.
- Enter your payment information and press the "Continue" button.
- Review your information, select either Pay by e-Check or Pay by Credit/Debit Card and press "Pay Now" button.
- You are now on the USBank e-Check payment website. You have automatically been logged off the WSU Registration website. Complete the USBank Payments screens presented.
- When you receive a confirmation number be sure to print a copy of it.
Your payment should be reflected on your account in the next few minutes.
The funds will be drawn from your bank the following evening.
If you have questions about your Payment by e-Check please stop by Maxwell 205 or call 1.800.242.8978 ext. 5076 or 457.5076.