EZlink will soon become Warrior Jobs - stay tuned for our August 11th launch of our new system!
EZ Link is WSU’s job database system. It's a great resource if you want to:
- Find a job (part-time, temporary, summer, local, work-study, student-help (both on-campus and off), full-time jobs that require a degree, as well as summer and semester internships).
- Publish your resume (many recruiters come to campus to interview for positions within their organizations)
- Register for career events (interviews, job fairs & special events)
If you have questions about using EZlink - here is a copy of our
Student Quick Start Guide.
Here is more information about WSU campus jobs
Weekly Job Listing
Jobs that are posted within EZlink are also merged into a printable version on a weekly basis. This Weekly Job Listing is for you to stay updated on what jobs have been posted in the last week.
Access the most recent job postings by signing into your EZlink account using the EZlink "Login" button. If you recently registered at Winona State University, your username is your WSU email address prior to the "@winona.edu" and your password is the last four digits of your Warrior ID (if it begins with a zero "0" drop the zero).
Please note: Positions are submitted directly by the employer and are not pre-screened by the Career Services office. Posting on our EZlink site does NOT indicate an endorsement of the employer by Winona State University or its Career Services department. Neither the University nor the Career Services department assumes responsibility whatsoever for inaccurate or misleading information, nor does the presence of a posting on this site indicate the position is appropriate for any student. We strive to provide our students and alumni jobseekers with quality employment and internship opportunities and employers are obligated to adhere to the Experience.com "Terms of Service". However, site users are still urged to validate job postings and use caution and common sense when applying. Do not disclose Social Security numbers, credit card information, or bank account numbers with unknown employers. Below we have compiled some links that provide guidance in avoiding on-line scams.
- FBI's Internet Crime Prevention Tips
- Graduates Cautioned to Avoid on-line Job Scams (BBB)
- Avoiding On-line Job Scams: Critical Tips for Job Seekers
If you have specific questions or concerns regarding a particular employer, please feel free to contact our Career Services department at 507-457-5878 or email@example.com.