Get to Know WSU IRL
Love at first sight. Come to campus, you’ll see what we mean.
While you’re here you can take a tour, chat with students, meet with faculty, and get a feel for life at Winona State.
Widely known for its natural wonders, WSU’s campus is nestled among towering bluffs and along the mighty Mississippi.
You probably won’t want to leave. And we have a good feeling you’ll be back.
With several ways to visit, we’ve made it easy for you to find out what we're all about.
Schedule a Visit
Take the next step and schedule your visit to WSU's beautiful campus.
Visits are available Monday – Friday at 9am or 1pm. Plan for three hours total.
Your tour will include a Student Ambassador guided exploration of campus, followed with an Admissions counselor session and residence hall tour.
Special Visit Days and Events
Learn more about our special visit days and other Admissions events.
A Few Notes:
- Sorry, no visits on Aug 19-23; 26-30 & Sept 2
- RSVP early as some dates fill quickly
- You can reserve a tour time up to 90 days in advance
- Tours are for human visitors, so no animal friends please
Plan a Group Visit
Get your group ready for the best way to experience what being a Warrior is all about.
Designed to highlight the university experience, group visits introduce high school (9-12th grades), college preparatory and transfer students to the WSU campus.
Each group visit includes:
- 30 min Admissions Presentation
- 1 Hour Campus Tour
- 15 min with Inclusion and Diversity Guest Speakers (optional)
- 15 min TRIO Guest Speaker (optional)
- 45 min Lunch (for purchase)
Learn more about group visit guidelines and scheduling.