• Professor Pop-Up: Athletic Training

    Tunnel your passion for sports by studying Athletic Training at WSU. Hear from Dr. Brian Zeller as he gives you a glimpse into our technology, experiential learning, and 3+2 master’s program opportunities—and learn why he went into the field himself.

    Tunnel your passion for sports by studying Athletic Training at WSU. Hear from Dr. Brian Zeller as he gives you a glimpse into our technology, experiential learning, and 3+2 master’s program opportunities—and learn why he went into the field himself.

  • Spring 2021 Commencement

    Spring 2021 Commencement

    On May 7, WSU graduates will once again walk across the stage and hear their name read, and be the first participants in a brand-new Bell-Ringing Tradition. The events lead up to the 6pm premier of the Spring 2021 Virtual Commencement Celebration.

    On May 7, WSU graduates will once again walk across the stage and hear their name read, and be the first participants in a brand-new Bell-Ringing Tradition. The events lead up to the 6pm premier of the Spring 2021 Virtual Commencement Celebration.

  • In-Person Learning This Fall

    In-Person Learning This Fall

    WSU is looking forward to welcoming more students back to campus in Fall 2021, with 70% of classes planned for in-person learning. The other 30% will be a combination of online, hybrid and in-the-field studies.

    WSU is looking forward to welcoming more students back to campus in Fall 2021, with 70% of classes planned for in-person learning. The other 30% will be a combination of online, hybrid and in-the-field studies.

  • Professor Pop-Up: Athletic Training
  • Spring 2021 Commencement
  • In-Person Learning This Fall