Leadership & Administration
The administrative leadership at WSU ensures that we fulfill our institutional mission and meet our obligations as a public university.
Candidates are expected to visit the Winona State campuses the week of Feb. 12.
A recommendation to the Minnesota State Board of Trustees is anticipated at the March 2024 meeting.Presidential Search Profile (PDF)
Contact Deb Gehrke at firstname.lastname@example.org and 651.201.1664.
Search Advisory Committee Members
- Diane Amundson (Community Member)
- Alizabelle Carman (Student)
- Patrick Clipsham (IFO)
- Diane Forsyth (IFO)
- Jorrie Johnson (Community Member)
- Karen Johnson (Administrator)
- Jonathan Locust (Community Member)
- Patricia Malotka (MMA)
- Jason Nelton (AFSCME)
- Jon Olson (Administrator)
- Christie Ransom (Community Member)
- Phil Sonnenberg (MAPE)
- Erica Thomas (MSUAASF)
They advise and collaborate with Interim President Janz in making University-wide decisions and developing institutional strategy.Learn More
View all offices and departments in the WSU Directory.
- Strategic planning and data-driven decision-making
- Institutional accountability and mandated reporting
- Industry benchmarking reports, such as the Common Data Set
The WSU Affirmative Action Office also oversees Title IX procedures to address instances of sexual assault and sex-based discrimination.