Student Resources

Use the WSU online directory to find contact information for WSU faculty and staff. 

Contact the Technical Support Center for help with your laptop, tablet or other technology.  

Try the Ask WSU resource to gain access to FAQs 24/7.  

Try the online tutoring service To access, sign into D2L Brightspace. You will find the Online Tutoring link in the lower left corner of your screen.  

Whether you are confused on some point or looking for a refresher, you can find a wealth of information on the Undergraduate Adult Student Online Orientation page.

Explore Advising Services and find out the basics about course registration.

If you have concerns about your academic progress, start by contacting your assigned academic advisor (listed in your DARS report). If you need further assistance, set up an appointment with an advisor in the Warrior Success Center.  

Contact Financial Aid Services for answers to all financial aid questions.

Concerned and overwhelmed with trying to balance school, home and work?

Learn more about WSU’s commitment to  student wellness and various services to support your health and well-being, including individualized counseling services.

If you or a family member has served our country in the military, we thank you greatly for your service.

Our Veteran’s Affairs site is a great place to start learning about the educational benefits available to veteran students. 

We know that life gets difficult and sometimes it throws you a curve that you weren't expecting.

Before deciding to drop a class, ensure that you understand the requirements for good academic standing and check the academic calendar for the withdrawal deadline of the current semester.

Also consider speaking with your instructor to discuss whether you might take an incomplete and finish the course later.

If you are concerned that you will need to drop all your classes or withdraw from WSU, we recommend that you speak with an academic advisor and review this important financial aid information.

If you decide you need to withdraw from the university, please refer to the withdrawal checklist.

Contact the Warrior Success Center and we will help answer your question or point you in the right direction.

You can also contact Adult & Continuing Education at or 507.457.5080 with any questions you may have.