Connect with Admissions Advisor Samantha Eckerson
Thinking about getting a bachelor's degree or continuing your education with a master's program? Reach what's possible with Winona State University-Rochester!
The undergraduate, master's and doctoral programs at WSU-Rochester are designed to allow you to finish or further your college education, accomplish your goals and advance in your career.
Connect with us online or by phone to meet with Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions Advisor Samantha "Sammie" Eckerson.
Sammie can help you plan your next steps and provide information about programs at WSU-Rochester.
We are here for you online, on the phone, via videoconference, and on social media.
Winona State Wednesdays
Meet what’s possible with Winona State Wednesdays, a new weekly live video series hosted by Sammie Eckerson, Recruitment and Admissions Advisor for WSU-Rochester and Graduate Studies. Sammie will provide a step-by-step guide to joining the Winona State University campus community.
Join Sammie on the WSU-Rochester Facebook page most Wednesdays at Noon for this live video event.
How to Connect
Schedule a Remote Appointment
Connect on Social Media
Attend our Virtual Open House
Spring Events 2021
Spring 2021 Virtual Events
Virtual Information Sessions
Please register for each event to get the link to join one of our virtual open houses and information sessions. Don’t see your program on the list or need help connecting? Contact us at 507.285.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can send you information about upcoming virtual sessions or send you recordings from past sessions. You can also schedule an individual appointment.
- January 27, 5 PM– Graduate Special Education Virtual Open House
- February 9, 12 PM– Business Administration & Human Resource Management Degree Completion Program Information Session
- February 16, 12 PM– Computer Science Transfer Programs Information Session
- February 18, 12 PM– Still Undecided? Individualized Programs at WSU-R Information Session
- February 23, 12 PM– Social Work Transfer Programs Information Session
- February 25, 12 PM– RN to BS Information Session
- March 4, 12 PM– WSUR/Riverland RN to BS program Information Session
- March 16, 12 PM– WSU-R Transfer Program Overview Information Session
- March 18, 12 PM– WSU Graduate Programs Overview Information Session
- March 23, 12 PM– Healthcare Leadership Information Session
- March 25, 12 PM- Pre-Licensure Nursing Information Session (RCTC)
- April 5, 12 PM– WSU Graduate Programs Overview Information Session
- April 8, 12 PM– WSU-R Program Overview Information Session
- April 27, 12 PM– WSU-R Program Overview Information Session
- April 29, 12 PM– WSU Graduate Programs Overview Information Session