Institutional Planning, Assessment & Research
Welcome to the WSU Institutional Planning, Assessment & Research website. We provide a wide-range of assessment and data-related services to the Winona State University community. In these pages you will find descriptions of what we do and examples of products we've produced. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you think we may be able to help you.
More blog posts can be found at http://wsuipar.wordpress.com.
IPAR Information & Services
Use the links on the left to navigate to additional information about the services and information IPAR provides.
- About IPAR - Office goals and objectives, staff profiles
- IPAR Blog - Articles witting by IPAR staff on a wide range of topics concerning our office.
- Data Book & Public Data - Official enrollment and degree data, WSU's Common Data Set, and other publicly available data about WSU students, courses, faculty and staff
- Analyses & Reports - Routine and periodic reports created by IPAR staff
- Surveys - Information for those wishing to conduct surveys at WSU, including how to get a Qualtrics account (for WSU employees and students) and resources for developing surveys for various purposes
- Assessment - WSU's annual Assessment Day activities and reports, including NSSE, and student learning outcomes assessment resources for faculty and staff
- Accreditation - Data and information on WSU's institutional accreditation (NCA/HLC), college accreditations (AACSB, NCATE), and departmental and program accreditations (e.g., Nursing, Composite Materials Engineering, Athletic Training, etc.)
- University Planning - WSU's annual University Work Plan process and results, and links to relevant budget planning information
- WSU Report Index- Available only to WSU employees and students. Our central repository of online reports produced by IPAR.