Applying for Course Equivalency in the GEP

Students who wish to apply to the General Education Program Subcommittee (GEPS) should contact the GEPS Chair after they have completed the GEPS Course Substitution Request Form (PDF).

*This form is in a fillable PDF format. Please download the form, type your responses, print the form for signatures, and turn in all materials to the GEPS Chair, Dr. Joe West.*

  • Students should obtain a course syllabus from the course for which a course substitution is sought.
  • Students should refer to the Master List of Student Competencies (PDF) to complete the form.
  • Student should obtain all necessary signatures.
  • Completed materials should be turned in to the GEPS Chair.