Get Involved at Winona State
In pursuit of its mission to enhance the intellectual, social, cultural and economic vitality of the people and communities we serve, WSU offers a breadth of learning opportunities outside its classrooms. Pick your passion: music, theatre or film – or all three. WSU hosts national-caliber festivals that draw arts enthusiasts from Southeastern Minnesota and beyond:
- Great River Shakespeare Festival: The popular GRSF has become more than a festival: it's a month-long community celebration.
- Frozen River Film Festival: The FRFF succeeds in not only informing the public of the critical issues of our time but also inspiring actionable change, globally and locally.
- Minnesota Beethoven Festival: The Beethoven Festival features nationally acclaimed musicians, including the Minnesota Orchestra, Canadian Brass, and the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra.
- Learn about and discuss imaginative solutions to today’s emerging challenges at WSU’s C.L.A.S.P events, which feature national and local experts who share their knowledge, answer your questions, and engage in lively community conversations.
- Continue your education, finish your degree, attend a conference, or help your employees master new skills through Adult & Continuing Education at WSU.
- Show your purple pride, and cheer on the Warriors at WSU athletic events.