To reserve a study room, follow these steps:
- Go to the WSU Meeting Room Booking System (Virtual EMS)
- Log in with your StarID and password
- Under "My Reservation Templates" find WSU_LibraryGroupStudeyRooms and click Book Now.
- Choose "Date & Time," then select the date of the reservation, the start and end times of the reservation and select the Search button.
- A list of rooms should appear. Select the button next to the room name and enter the number of attendees in the room. The selected room should now appear under Selected Rooms. Please note: due to COVID-19 restrictions, reservations are currently limited to one student per room.
- Select the Next Step button.
- Fill out the Reservation Details with the following:
- Event name: Your study group name
- Event type: Supplemental Learning
- Group: select WSU_Individual Student from the drop down menu. If there isn't a drop down menu, select the search button and type in WSU_Individual Student.
- 1st contact: WSU_Individual Student
- 1st Contact Email: Your Winona State University email address
- Click Submit. This will bring you to a confirmation page
- You should receive an email confirming your reservation
If your reservation falls within the policies below, it will be automatically added to the schedule.
Study Room Policies
Study room policies are in place to ensure that study rooms are accessible to all WSU students. When signing up for a study room, please keep the following in mind:
- Please do not sign up for a room if you do not plan to use it
- If you do not show up 15 minutes after your reservation, another user can use that room for the remainder of the time (until the next reservation)
- A maximum of three hours per slot
- One slot per day for each individual user
- No more than two slots per week for each individual user
- A week is defined as Monday through Sunday
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance
Reservations in violation of these polices will be automatically deleted. If you have questions, visit the Front Desk for assistance.
The Dean of the Library makes final decisions regarding the prior scheduling of all library space usage. See the Librarian on duty if you have questions.