Meeting Rooms & Equipment
The Student Union has a variety of meeting, dining and conference rooms available to meet your needs. Most of them are flexible in terms of how they can be set up with tables and chairs. Please contact the Student Union staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about the rooms.
All room reservation requests for WSU staff, faculty and students are made online through a virtual request system.
If you are a community member or guest of WSU and would like to rent a space, you may browse the virtual request system to see what would be available. Then you would need to contact the Student Union staff at email@example.com for pricing and to make the actual reservation.
Equipment Available To Reserve
The Student Union has a variety of equipment available to students, faculty and staff using areas in Kryzsko Commons, including:
- 4 microphones and floor stands
- 3 tabletop microphones and stands
- 2 hand held wireless microphones
- 1 lapel microphone
- 3 podiums
- 3 flipchart stands (groups must provide their own notepads)
- 3 TVs with DVD/VCR players
- 4 portable screens (two 6-foot screens, two 10-foot screens)
- 2 LCD projectors (most meeting rooms have installed LCD projectors)
- 12 wooden easels
If there is sound or projection equipment that you need but is not listed, please contact Stephanie Stango at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what is available through TLT.