Annual Performance Evaluations
The Bargaining Agreements and Minnesota Management and Budget (MMB) Procedures require the completion of an Annual Performance Evaluation for all classified employees. The communication involved in any good review process ensures that you will stay in tune with the needs and concerns of your workforce.
- Classified Staff Performance Evaluation Form (Word)
- Classified Staff Performance Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Classified Staff Performance Evaluation FAQs (PDF)
Completing the Process
Complete the Evaluation in a timely manner.
- Meet with the employee.
- Review employee's position description and evaluation.
- Set a timeframe for allowing the employee to comment and secure the employee's signature.
Please note, employees are required to sign the Evaluation. Signing the Evaluation does not necessarily mean the employee agrees with the Evaluation; it means that the evaluation has been shared with the employee.
- Provide a copy of the Review to the employee at the time they sign it.
- Secure all signatures: Supervisor, Employee, and VP/AVP/Dean/Director
- Keep a copy for your files.
- Once proper signatures have been secured, forward the completed evaluation to the Human Resources Office (Somsen 114) by February 28, 2018.