WSU accepts a variety of payment options for tuition and fees.
If you have a balance remaining after financial aid, you can choose one of these methods to make a payment.
Questions about the payment process? Visit the Student Accounts Office in 205 Maxwell Hall or call:
NelNet Payment Plan
Students may enroll in the NelNet Payment Plan. This plan allows you to pay your term bill in up to five automatic ACH or credit/debit card monthly installments depending on when you enroll in the plan.
Here's how it works:
- Payments are processed the 5th of each month. The total number of payment installments depends on when you enroll in the plan.
- Cost to participate is a $30 enrollment fee per term. If you choose to pay with a credit card, there is an additional service fee.
- Returned payments will incur an additional $30
Learn more about the NelNet Payment Plan.
How to Enroll
To enroll, log into your Student eServices with your Star ID and password.
Choose the Bills and Payments section, then select Payment Plan and follow the set-up prompts.
WSU accepts payment by E-Check or Credit Card.
We encourage you to use E-Check, and instructions for online payment are below.
There is no additional fee to use credit card.
Log into Student eServices to make an online payment.
Pay by Mail
Send check or money order payment to:
Winona State University
PO Box 5838
Winona MN 55987-5838
Do not send cash in the mail.
Please include the student Warrior ID along with the payment.
Pay in Person
You can pay with cash, credit/debit card, check, money order or cashier's check in person.
Cashier at Warrior Hub
RCTC Cashier Office
First Floor, Student Services Building
Flywire for International Students
WSU has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with a secure payment gateway that simplifies the payment process.
With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency.
Start the payment process on Flywire's website.
How to a Make an Online Payment with E-Check
To pay by e-Check you will need:
- 9-Digit Bank Routing Number
- Account Number
Learn how to find bank account and routing numbers.
Find Bills & Payments in Student eServices
In the Bills & Payments section of eServices, you will see balance amounts from Winona State as well as amounts you may have with other Minnesota State colleges.
Here’s step by step instructions for making an online payment. Make sure that you allow pop-ups on your browser settings.
- Log into Student eServices
- Select the "Bills and Payment" from the main menu options
- Select "Make a Payment" and choose a payment option
- Enter your payment information and press the "Continue" button
- Review your information, select either Pay by e-Check or Pay by Credit/Debit Card and press "Pay Now" button.
- You are now on the USBank e-Check payment website. You have automatically been logged off the WSU Registration website. If you don’t allow pop-ups, you will see a screen with a button to “check for completed payment on account” which will take you to the USBank screen.
- Complete the USBank Payments screens presented to enter payment information
- Print a copy or save your confirmation number for your records. If you do not receive a confirmation number, please check to make sure pop-ups are enabled.
Your payment should be reflected on your account in the next few minutes. The funds will be drawn from your bank the following evening.
If you have questions about your payment by e-check, please stop by Maxwell 205 or call 1.800.242.8978 ext. 5076 or 457.5076.
Give Someone Access to Pay Your Balance
It's easy to set someone else up with access to your e-Services so they can make a payment on your account balance.
- Under "Bills and Payment" in e-Services, choose the option "Allow someone else to view and pay my bills"
- Enter the name and email address information for the person you wish to have access
- Click "Send or Review Access Request"
- Both you and the person you are giving access to will receive an email from Minnesota State with instructions on how to activate the access
- Have the person you are giving access to click on the link in the email, enter the access code they receive in a separate email, and click "log in"
- Once logged in, the person should be able to make a payment on your account
Once given access, the authorized person must always use the same login link and code so be sure to save this information.
This authorization is temporary, so you will have to re-authorize them again in the future.