University funds may be used to pay for meals and refreshments if the request clearly complies with Subpart C., Expenses Covered, in Minnesota State System Procedure 5.20.1All food expenses must have an attached Special Expense Form
Special Note Regarding Chartwells:
- Chartwells has exclusive catering rights for all catered events in Lourdes Hall and Kryzsko Commons. To relinquish their exclusive catering rights for a specific, pre-identified event, there would have to be a mutual, written agreement between WSU and Chartwells.
- Chartwells has non-exclusive catering rights for catered events at locations other than Lourdes Hall and Kryzsko Commons on the WSU campus. It is expected that WSU shall consider Chartwells when selecting a caterer for locations other than Lourdes Hall and Kryzsko Commons.
- Tau Conference Center shall remain under a separate catering license to Chartwells. In the event a licensed caterer other than Chartwells wishes to use the Tau kitchen facility, the parties agree that WSU and Chartwells shall charge the third-party caterer a mutually agreed upon "supervisor fee" and that Chartwells shall provide a supervisor at all times to ensure the third-party caterer complies with health and safety codes and regulations.
Computer Equipment and Office Supplies
If your furniture purchase includes or requires the vendor to assemble or install the items on campus or to physically modify state property or facilities, then a facilities contract is required. If the furniture to be purchased can simply be delivered or dropped off by the vendor, then the purchase can be processed through a purchase order directly with the Business Office.
- For printing jobs, contact the Print Shop at 507.457.5029, located in Somsen 205 as your first vendor.
- For printing orders over $1,000, contact WSU Creative Services at 507.457.5025, located in Somsen 209, and they will assist with specifications, quotes or bids when applicable.
- Quotes/bids are required for large printing orders; see the guidelines for Purchase Orders