Welcome to Health & Wellness Services
Health & Wellness Services is located right on campus in the Integrated Wellness Complex, Room 222.
- Primary care
- Specialty care
- Ancillary and diagnostic services
- Mental health support
- Health promotion and Wellness programs
Medical services at Health & Wellness Services are provided by a physician, nurse practitioners, a registered nurse (RN), and licensed practical nurses (LPN). Laboratory tests can be performed within Health & Wellness Service by our medical technologist.
Health & Wellness Services Fall 2017 HoursMonday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Flu Season Starts Soon
Flu Shots Coming Soon to H&WS!
Influenza is a serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is different, and that is why you should get vaccinated every year.
For more information about immunizations at H&WS please see our provided services.
Everyone Welcomed at Health & Wellness Services
In light of the current overt discrimination, racism and antisemitism, whether you have experienced this on a daily basis your entire life or whether some of what others go through is just being brought to your attention.
- Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services welcomes and appreciates everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, country of origin, documentation or sexual orientation.
- Let it be known that at WSU’s Health & Wellness Services you are valued not despite your differences but with full appreciation of your differences.
- Let it be known that at WSU’s Health & Wellness Services you are safe, protected and not judged.
- Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services stands with you not just when there is a horrible incident that makes the news but day to day with all that you face, during the challenges that only you may know, we stand by you.