The Human Resources Office of Winona State University understands that as a current employee there is a lot to know! Here you will find helpful links to pay calendars, seniority rosters, training opportunities and more!
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - Contact Erin Paulson 507.457.5082 or EPaulson@winona.edu
- Calendars - Academic, Holiday, Overload, Payroll Calendars & more
- E-Time - E-Time Payroll, Training Links, Tools, & Login Instructions
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential counseling & referral services for State of Mn Employees
- Employee Discounts - Links to state discounts and Wellness Complex
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - Overview, FAQs, Forms & more
- ID Information- What ID number do you use for what? This guide is here to help.
- Insurance Benefits - Health, Dental, Life, Pre-Tax Benefits & more
- New Employee - Welcome to WSU! Here are some tips and tools to help you get started!
- Online Assignment System - Entry of Faculty Assignments, Access Authorized by HR
- Payroll - Self-Service, E-Timesheets, Payroll Schedules & more
- Policies and Procedures - For MMB, MnSCU, & WSU
- Retirement Benefits - Overview, Mandatory, Voluntary, & more
- Self Service Tools - Links to the Self-Service Website and Tips & Tools
- Seniority Rosters - Links to the seniority rosters & various union contracts
- Star Alert - An emergency alert system that sends text messages and email alerts during emergencies on campus
- StarID - Activate ID, Change Password, & more
- STARS - Systemwide Training and Registration Site -Training Opportunities Throughout the State
- Tuition Waiver - Link to Tuition Waiver Application, Matrix, Reference Guide, and more
- Union Contracts & Contacts - Links to the various union contracts & seniority rosters
- Workers' Compensation - Forms, Step-by-Step Instructions, & more