Health & Wellness Services
Health & Wellness Services is located right on campus in the Integrated Wellness Complex (IWC) in Room 222.
We offer a range of services to help you stay happy and healthy.
Our medical team includes a physician, nurse practitioners, a registered nurse (RN), and licensed practical nurses (LPN). Our medical technologist performs laboratory tests.
Our team of clinical providers and health promotion experts are here for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help educate and keep you safe.
Students can get COVID-19 testing at Health & Wellness Services. Call Ask-A-Nurse at 507.457.2292 to set up a COVID-19 testing appointment or any other COVID-related questions or concerns.
Find more COVID-19 resources:
You can receive a variety of clinical services, including:
- COVID-19 Testing
- Acute Injuries
- General Illness
- Physical Exams
- Primary Care
- Medical Management of Mental Health
Make an Appointment
Health & Wellness Services operates all year-round with telehealth appointments and in-person appointments as needed.
No walk-in appointments are available at this time. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment 507.457.5160.
If you are unsure if you should come in for an appointment, contact the Ask-A-Nurse Message Line to get medical advice.
If Health & Wellness Services is closed, please seek care at another area clinic.
Everyone is Welcome
Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services:
- Welcomes and appreciates everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, country of origin, documentation or sexual orientation.
- You are valued not despite your differences but with full appreciation of your differences
- You are safe, protected and not judged
- We stand with you not just when there is a horrible incident that makes the news but day to day with all that you face, during the challenges that only you may know-- we stand by you