Health & Wellness Services
Health & Wellness Services is located right on campus in the Integrated Wellness Complex (IWC) in Room 222.
We offer a range of services to help you stay happy and healthy.
Our medical team includes a physician, nurse practitioners, a registered nurse (RN), and licensed practical nurses (LPN). Our medical technologist performs laboratory tests.
Our team of clinical providers and health promotion experts are here for you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help educate and keep you safe.
Students can get COVID-19 testing at Health & Wellness Services. Call Ask-A-Nurse at 507.457.2292 to set up a COVID-19 testing appointment or any other COVID-related questions or concerns.
If you have a positive case of COVID-19 or have gotten the vaccine, please use the self-report form to help us monitor risks for our campus community.
Find more COVID-19 resources:
You can receive a variety of clinical services, including:
- COVID-19 Tests & Vaccines
- Acute Injuries
- General Illness
- Physical Exams
- Primary Care
- Medical Management of Mental Health
Make an Appointment
Health & Wellness Services operates all year-round. We offer in-person and telehealth appointments to students who live in MN, WI and IL.
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment 507.457.5160.
If you are unsure if you should come in for an appointment, contact the Ask-A-Nurse Message Line to get medical advice.
If Health & Wellness Services is closed, please seek care at another area clinic.
Everyone is Welcome
Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services:
- Welcomes and appreciates everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, country of origin, documentation, gender or sexual orientation
- You are valued not despite your differences but with full appreciation of your differences
- You are safe, protected and not judged
- We stand with you not just when there is a horrible incident that makes the news but day to day with all that you face, during the challenges that only you may know-- we stand by you