Welcome to Health & Wellness Services
Health &Wellness Services is located right on campus in the Integrated Wellness Complex, Room 222.
- Primary care
- Specialty care
- Ancillary and diagnostic services
- Mental health support
- Health promotion and Wellness programs
Medical services at Health & Wellness Services are provided by a physician, nurse practitioners, a registered nurse (RN), and licensed practical nurses (LPN). Laboratory tests can be performed within Health & Wellness Service by our medical technologist.
Health & Wellness Services Summer 2019 Hours
Office: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
Clinic: Tuesday - Thursday, 7:30am - 4pm
Summer is great time to check off your annual physical or sports physical from your to do list!
Health & Wellness Services offers a range of services to help you stay on top of your health.
Everyone Welcomed at Health & Wellness Services
In light of the current overt discrimination, racism and antisemitism, whether you have experienced this on a daily basis your entire life or whether some of what others go through is just being brought to your attention.
- Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services welcomes and appreciates everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, country of origin, documentation or sexual orientation.
- Let it be known that at WSU’s Health & Wellness Services you are valued not despite your differences but with full appreciation of your differences.
- Let it be known that at WSU’s Health & Wellness Services you are safe, protected and not judged.
- Let it be known that WSU’s Health & Wellness Services stands with you not just when there is a horrible incident that makes the news but day to day with all that you face, during the challenges that only you may know, we stand by you.