Ask a Nurse Message Line
Call 507.457.2292 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask-A-Nurse is here to answer all your health related questions. Ask-A-Nurse is great for when you:
- Have questions regarding COVID-19
- Are feeling ill, but not sure if you need to see a doctor
- Are feeling ill, and looking for tips on how to care for yourself at home
- Want to learn about self-care
- Have a question about birth control or sexual health
It’s easy, free and confidential. The Ask-A-Nurse Message Line is there whenever you have a health question or concern.
How the Message Line Works
You can call 507.457.2292 with any health or wellness questions. Pro Tip: add Ask-A-Nurse as a contact in your phone for quick access.
A trained medical professional will give advice, provide health information and even help you set up an appointment at Health & Wellness Services, if needed.
Our Ask-A-Nurse message line is monitored 7-days a week including holidays and weekends.