Institutional Planning, Assessment & Research makes best efforts to provide requested institutional data in a timely manner within legal bounds. The typical turn-around time is within five (5) business days from the time of request.
To request data, email email@example.com the following information.
- Your name and department/unit
- Needed data (with as much detail as possible)
- Format in which data should be delivered
- Date by which you need the data
- General reasons for data request (e.g. operational necessity, improvement of teaching and learning, assessment of courses and programs, grant application, scholarly research, etc.)
Directory information is information contained on a student's record that would not generally be considered harmful or an invasion of privacy if disclosed. To request Directory Information, email Eri Fujieda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited directory data may be requested by and released to outside entities (such as college guides). IPAR will examine the request to ensure that it can be filled within the legal bounds defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) , the Minnesota State Government Data Practices Act, and WSU FERPA compliance policies.