IPAR provides data in compliance with federal and state laws, institutional data privacy policies and security policies. This includes but is not limited to:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99)
- The Minnesota State Government Data Practices Act
- WSU FERPA compliance policies
How to Request Data
Use the Student Directory Information Form to request data from the student directory. There is a $35 processing fee.
For other data requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org the following details.
- Your name, contact email and phone number
- Your affiliated department/unit
- Context for data request (e.g. operational necessity, improvement of teaching and learning, assessment of courses and programs, grant application, scholarly research, etc.)
- Details of the data requested (e.g. scope, time-frame, data definitions specific to the context etc.)
- Urgency of the request