IPAR supports planning efforts across campus by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data for informed decision making and to promote institution accountability.
University Strategic Plans
- Academic Master Plan Draft - 2015 Fall (PDF)
- FY 2015 WSU Strategic Planning and Initiatives
- Campus Comprehensive Master Plan
- University Technology Master Plan 2013-2016 (PDF)
- Affirmative Action Plan
- 2015-2020 WSU Strategic Enrollment Plan (PDF)
- Winona State Campus Diversity Plan 2014 (Pending Minnesota State System Approval) (PDF)
- Winona State Athletic Department Strategic Plan 2015-2020 (PDF)
IPAR supports the preparation and organization of information for accreditation, approval and recognition of programs.
- Winona State University maintains the institutional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- In 2012, the accredited status was reaffirmed following the HLC site visit.
- As an Open Pathways institution, WSU is currently preparing for the Assurance Review in Year 4.
- A number of WSU programs also maintain discipline-specific accreditation, approval and recognition.
Academic Program Review
To ensure current, quality academic programs, all university academic programs follow WSU Regulation 3-26 (PDF) and conduct a program review every five years. The review is conducted through a combination of internal and external evaluations with the goal of identifying pedagogical strengths and weakness of programs for our students, our accrediting agencies, and the various communities that we serve.
- Data for Academic Planning Toolkit (network login required)
The accountability dashboard monitors the performance of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. This information is used to improve our services to students and to the citizens of Minnesota