IPAR supports planning efforts across campus by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data for informed decision making and to promote institution accountability.
IPAR supports the preparation and organization of information for accreditation, approval and recognition of programs.
- Winona State University maintains the institutional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- In 2012, the accredited status was reaffirmed following the HLC site visit.
- As an Open Pathways institution, WSU is currently preparing for the Assurance Review in Year 4.
- A number of WSU programs also maintain discipline-specific accreditation, approval and recognition.
Academic Program Review
To ensure current, quality academic programs, all university academic programs follow WSU Regulation 3-26 (PDF) and conduct a program review every five years. The review is conducted through a combination of internal and external evaluations with the goal of identifying pedagogical strengths and weakness of programs for our students, our accrediting agencies, and the various communities that we serve.
- Data for Academic Planning Toolkit (network login required)
The accountability dashboard monitors the performance of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. This information is used to improve our services to students and to the citizens of Minnesota