Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
Winona State University has a long and rich history of assessment and evaluation of student engagement and learning outcomes.
IPAR provides engagement and learning outcome plans, tools and resources to campus faculty and staff.
WSU Assessment Plans and Results
- WSU Assessment Day
- National Student Surveys
- ETS Proficiency Profile - 2014 (PDF)*
* available from the Assessment SharePoint site to campus faculty/staff only.
Assessment Plans in Progress
Plans will be made available online as soon as they are complete.
- Institutional Student Learning
- Academic Program Assessment of Student Learning
- General Education Program Assessment of Student Learning
- Co-Curricular Program Assessment of Student Learning
WSU Assessment Tools
WSU uses Qualtrics for campus surveys, course evaluations and other assessment purposes. User registration and login required. Learn more about how to use Qualtrics through the WSU Technology Knowledge Base.
Taskstream is a tool that helps us document evidence-based planning and decision making processes. User registration and login required.