Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
Winona State University has a long and rich history of assessment and evaluation of student engagement and learning outcomes. IPAR provides engagement and learning outcome plans, tools and resources to campus faculty and staff.
WSU Assessment Plans and Results
* available from the Assessment SharePoint site to campus faculty/staff only.
- WSU Assessment Day
- National Student Surveys
- ETS Proficiency Profile - 2014 (PDF)*
Assessment Plans in Progress
Plans will be made available online as soon as they are complete.
- Institutional Student Learning
- Academic Program Assessment of Student Learning
- General Education Program Assessment of Student Learning
- Co-Curricular Program Assessment of Student Learning
WSU Assessment Tools
(user registration and login required) WSU uses this tool for campus surveys, course evaluations, and other assessment purposes. More information is available from the WSU Technology Knowledge Base.
(user registration and login required) This tool helps us document evidence-based planning and decision making processes.