WSU Student Data
Institutional Planning, Assessment & Research provides information on student enrollment, retention, graduation and post-graduation. Enrollment data is taken each semester on the tenth day of the term. The tenth day of the term is the last day a student is able drop a class without it appearing on their transcript.
Enrollment and Student Characteristics
- Fall Tenth Day Undergraduate Enrollment
- Undergraduate enrollment is separated by New Entering Freshmen (NEF), New Entering Transfers (NET) and Continuing Students
- Fall Tenth Day Undergraduate Enrollment by Gender
- Fall Tenth Day Undergraduate Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity
- Fall Tenth Day Undergraduate Enrollment by Traditional/Non-Traditional
Enrollment by Major / Minor / Graduate Program
Retention and Graduation
- Fall Tenth Day Undergraduate Retention and Graduation Rates
- Student Right to Know Disclosure (FY2018) (PDF)
(Provides graduation rates and transfer-out rates for full-time degree seeking students, including athletes)
Post-Graduation Success Data
Per Minnesota State College & Universities Board Policy 3.31, Winona State University surveys its recent graduates and learns about their employment and educational outcomes approximately one year after they receive degrees from WSU. Only de-identified information from this survey is shared.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Class of 2014-2015
Class of 2013-2014
Class of 2012-2013
Class of 2011-2012
Class of 2010-2011