We provide multiple opportunities for companies to recruit and interact with our sales students.
The Strauss Center for Sales Excellence relies on its partners for support both financially and through input regarding current and relevant business practices to assure that our students have a bright future as sales professionals.
We work closely with our partners to create sales curriculum and events that get students excited about careers in professional selling and to build corporate brand recognition, as well as develop recruitment opportunities.
Benefits to Partners
Sales education carries many benefits for the business community.
Companies are able to invest in the sales profession as a whole and reduce their training costs and experience less turnover.
- Recent graduates from university sales programs hired into entry-level sales positions experience a 30% lower turnover rate and a 50% faster ramp-up time
- Interpersonal communication skills are developed and enhanced through the small group working sessions offered in our sales curriculum
- Be a featured sales professional speaker to one of our student groups including
- Serve as a buyer, judge or guest coach in a sales competition
- Be a guest lecturer in one of the WSU sales courses offered each semester
- Create a role-play exercise based on partner’s company
- Sponsor an event, etiquette dinner or other activity
- Host a company visit with onsite tour, networking and more
- Become a member of the Advisory Board and play an important role in programming for the sales center
- Sponsor a scholarship for Professional Selling minors and members of the Sales Team
To learn more about corporate partnerships, please contact Mike Behan at email@example.com or 507.457.5621.