Warrior Game Day Experience for Student Clubs & OrganizationsWinona State University is hosting a brand new Warrior Game Day Experience during every home football game day to boost campus and fan spirit and create an exciting atmosphere prior to the football game starting. 20 student clubs/organizations are invited to participate each game day by setting up a table to promote themselves and interact with alumni and friends of WSU along Johnson Street between the IWC and PAC. The Warrior Game Day Experience will run two hours before each game (see schedule below).
Details and Expectations
2017 Game Day Experience Schedule
Club/Organization Fundraising Guidelines
- If selling food as a fundraiser or for donations, no meat products or other food that has a higher likelihood of making someone ill if not prepared/served properly may be prepared or sold (grills, crock pots, cold food, etc.) unless you have a health permit from the State of Minnesota and follow their requirements. Acceptable food items for fundraising could include bake sale items, root beer floats, caramel apples, etc. There will already be tents/concessions with typical tailgate food for sale. If in doubt, contact Tracy Rahim at TRahim@winona.edu, Joe Reed at JReed@winona.edu, or Lindsay Marosi-Kramer at LMarosiKramer@winona.edu.
- No raffles are allowed (50/50, win a prize, etc.). If someone must pay for a chance to win something, that is considered gambling which is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no access to electricity where clubs/organizations will be set up. So please plan ahead when thinking about fundraisers or activities.
- Drinking games and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol are prohibited.
- If selling merchandise (t-shirts, mittens, cups, etc.) that use any part of the WSU name and/or logos, they must be pre-approved by Legal Affairs due to trademark policies. Contact Lori Mikl at LMikl@winona.edu for details.