Change Of Major/Minor Procedures

How to add or change a Major or Minor in the Department of Business Administration:

  1. If you are a pre-College of Business major/minor and would like to change or add a major/minor, please go to the Business Administration Department office in Somsen 324. The office manager will direct you to the paper form and assist with completion. Completed forms are returned to the Registrar's office at the Maxwell Warrior Hub.
  2. If you are already in the College of Business, please go to the Integrity Oath Major/Minor application online form.

Please allow 3-5 days for processing.

Advising documents for each major are available at the department program page.

“What If” Degree Audit

"What-If" Audits allow students to compare their academic record/in-progress courses to any program they might indicate, without having to change the declaration of major. This can be particularly helpful if a student is considering a change of major, but does not know how his/her own record might apply to the requirements of the new program.

Go to the registrar’s office in Maxwell (Warrior Hub) to obtain a print out.