Resources for Media Personnel
The Winona State University Communications Office supports the media whenever possible. We offer assistance in identifying spokespeople, scheduling interviews, coordinating photography, brainstorming story ideas, providing background information, and many other tasks.
We offer access to 400 passionate faculty members, from experts in economics and finance to specialists in composite materials.
If you are looking for professional analysis of current news – whether it’s providing local context for global issues or discussing matters closer to home – the University Communications team can help connect you with a knowledgeable source.
- Visit the WSU News Blog
- Explore happenings on campus by viewing the WSU Events Calendar
- Learn more about WSU’s mission and history
- Visiting? Find directions and download a campus map
- WSU Update-- a daily e-mail publication with information on campus events, news, activities, announcements and faculty/staff development
- WSU Events Calendar-- a comprehensive online listing of campus events
- WSU Data Book and Public Data-- information on admissions, enrollment, and graduation and retention