To view a full description and apply for Graduate Assistantship positions, please log in to Handshake Candidate Portal, WSU’s job recruiting system, using your Star ID@winona.edu and password. Positions for the upcoming year and currently available thereafter, will be posted starting the second Monday in February.
All positions will be visible until filled.
Please refer to the WSU Policies and Regulations website, 3-10 and 3-10a, for additional Graduate Assistant information.
Previous Graduate Assistant Positions
Areas that previously offered Graduate Assistant positions listed below. Check Handshake Portal for current availability.
- Adult & Continuing Education (ACE)
- College of Education
- Counselor Education
- Education - Rochester
- Enrollment Management & Student Life
- Fitness Center
- Global Studies & World Languages
- Health Promotion/Health Services
- Integrated Wellness Complex
- Legal Affairs
- Nursing (Includes Doctor of Nursing Practice - DNP)
- Special Education
- Teaching & Learning Technology
- Warrior Success Center
Health Insurance for Graduate Assistants
While graduate assistants are not covered by the Winona State employee plan, health insurance may be arranged through the WSU Student Health Services.