Office of Equity & Inclusive Excellence at WSU
The Office of Equity and Inclusive Excellence is dedicated to creating a more welcoming, equitable and just university.
The way we'll build a better campus community is through inclusive learning, democratic dialogue, advocacy and cultural awareness.
What We Do
The Office of Equity and Inclusive Excellence offers many opportunities for coming together. We also support and learn from communities that are or have been historically marginalized.
We do this through offering resources for all, including:
- Student clubs that promote diversity
- Programs that serve under-represented populations
- Advisors who support students and advocate for their success
- A confidential advocate for victims of violence and discrimination
- Training sessions that foster a safer community for all
- Events that expand our perspectives
- Promote an understanding of cultural heritages and communities that are or have been historically marginalized