Campus Services & Work Orders

From improvement and maintenance to a variety of other services, Facilities Services is ready to meet the needs of WSU’s campus: 

Find additional forms related to Minnesota State System contracts and construction projects.

Mail & Deliveries

Located in Facilities Services Building 101, the Mail Room coordinates on-campus delivery of mail and packages.

Campus departments or organizations cannot be reimbursed for postage and postage stamps. 

Contact Creative Services at 507.457.5025 for printing envelopes with the WSU return address.  

Contact the Mail Room at to order inter-campus envelopes.

WSU Mail & Shipping Addresses

U.S. Mail: P.O. Box 5838, Winona, MN 55987 

Packages & Freight: 175 West Mark Street, Winona, MN 55987 

Resident Hall Student Mail & Shipping Addresses

Each residence hall has a mailing address for student mail and packages.In the summer, mail and packages are delivered directly to the Housing Office in Kryzsko Commons.

Work Order Requests 

All work order requests, requests for assistance, motor pool inquiries, and any other facilities concerns must be sent through the Facilities Services request process.

Do not stop our workers and ask them to relay a message to another worker or the office. We cannot guarantee your request will be received by the Facilities Services office, and our team may not follow through if the request is not properly tracked. 

Key Requests 

WSU employees can have access to building keys with authorization from the Dean or Department Chair.  

For security purposes, there may be restrictions on certain key requests. These restrictions are determined by the WSU Locksmith and are considered on a case-by-case basis.

All building key requests are processed through Facilities Services. 

After receiving the Key Issuance Form via intra-campus mail, send the form with the proper signatures back to the Facilities Services Main Office.

The requester will be contacted when the key is ready. For security reasons, the key must be picked up and signed for by the requester.

Signage Requests

WSU employees can submit a signage request for department wall signs, department suites, and individual offices.

Surplus Property 

Surplus property is any state-owned property that is obsolete, unused, not needed for a public purpose, or ineffective for current use. 

This includes equipment, materials, supplies, books, printed matter, buildings, and other property. 

Contact Facilities Services
Facilities Services


Email Facilities Services
Hours & Location

Monday-Friday: 7am-3:30pm

175 West Mark Street
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987