College of Business
The College of Business offers innovative, high-value business programs that intellectually engage and challenge students.
With seven undergraduate majors and 12 minors, the College of Business programs equip students for lifelong success in the global community.
Students can take advantage of many opportunities to experience real business situations through internships, company tours, business and industry guest speakers, and more.
Our faculty are committed to fostering an engaging and supportive learning environment that uses the local business community to provide innovative curricular and co-curricular experiential learning.
- Generate student excitement about learning
- Connect with students as individuals
- Mentor and encourage students to pursue their goals and dreams
- Meaningful real-life classroom projects
- Internships that connect the classroom to business
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and organizations
After graduation, students can demonstrate their ability to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Think critically
- Work collaboratively
- Incorporate multiple perspectives
- Make responsible decisions
- Understand and apply current business practices