Internships & Careers
WSU Chemistry graduates have earned distinction in a diverse range of careers, including industrial research chemists, government agency heads, and college professors.
Many chemistry alumni have gone on to chemistry doctorate programs and professional schools, such as pharmacy and medical colleges.
Internships are an excellent way to prepare for graduate school, professional school, or a career in the chemical industry.
Check out upcoming internship opportunities from various universities and institutions across the country.
Note: There are no internships available at this time.
Career Opportunities & Information
From the Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Chemists and Materials Scientists Occupational Outlook
- Science Technicians Occupational Outlook
- Post-Secondary Teachers Occupational Outlook
Other Career-Focused Sites
Further Educational Opportunities
- ACS Directory of Graduate Research
- Chemistry Disciplines Graduate Programs
- CUR Registry of Undergraduate Researchers and Graduate Schools
University of Minnesota Graduate Programs
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of Minnesota Veterinary Medicine
- Mayo Medical School
- UMD Medical School
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School
- American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Minnesota's Future Doctors Program