Winona State has a growing selection of distance learning programs for you to choose from.
Whether you are looking for a bachelor completion program, a minor degree program or a graduate certificate or degree program, we have options for you. Some programs have synchronous requirements.
Distance Learning Program Definitions:
- Online – program is completely online, though there may be some mandatory meetings via technology.
- Hybrid – program has both online and face-to-face requirements.
Please read through the program information thoroughly so you fully understand the requirements of your program.
- Business Administration- BS (Online*)
- Business Education - BT (Hybrid)
- Early Childhood Education - BT (Online*)
- Healthcare Leadership & Administration - BAS (Online)
- Human Resources Management - BS (Online*)
- Individualized Studies - BA (Online)
- Addiction Counseling Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (Hybrid)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Hybrid)
- Innovative Instructional Leadership (Online)
- Multicultural Education (Hybrid)
- Nurse Educator (Hybrid)
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership (Hybrid)
- Organizational Leadership (Online)
- Sports Management (Online)
- Training & Development (Online)
- Academic and Behavioral Strategist/ALSPED (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - DNP (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - DNP (Hybrid)
- Education- Doctorate (Online + Residency)
- Family Nurse Practitioner - DNP (Hybrid)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Online)
- Nurse Educator - MS (Hybrid)
- Nursing Leadership - DNP (Hybrid) (Hybrid)
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership - MS (Hybrid)
- Social Work - MSW (Hybrid)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- DNP (Hybrid)