Are you looking to start or finish your degree online? Winona State has a growing selection of program options for you to choose from.
Each program page below will provide the contact information of a program representative who can guide you on your path to admission. If you are looking for general guidance before making a decision, book an appointment with an Adult Entry Advisor to talk through your goals and needs before connecting with an advisor from a specific program.
Distance Learning Program Definitions:
- Online – program is completely online, though there may be some mandatory meetings via technology.
- Hybrid – program has both online and face-to-face requirements.
Please read through the program information thoroughly so you fully understand the requirements of your program.
- Business Administration- BS (Online*)
- Business Education - BT (Hybrid)
- Early Childhood Education - BT (Online*)
- Healthcare Leadership - BAS (Online*)
- Health & Wellness Management - BAS (Online*)
- Human Resources Management - BS (Online*)
- Individualized Studies - BA (Online)
- Nursing Completion - BS (Online*)
- Addiction Counseling Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (Hybrid)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Hybrid)
- Innovative Instructional Leadership (Online)
- Multicultural Education (Hybrid)
- Nurse Educator (Hybrid)
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership (Hybrid)
- Organizational Leadership (Online)
- Sports Management (Online)
- Training & Development (Online)
- Academic and Behavioral Strategist/ALSPED (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - DNP (Hybrid)
- Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - DNP (Hybrid)
- Education- Doctorate (Online + Residency)
- Family Nurse Practitioner - DNP (Hybrid)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Online)
- Nurse Educator - MS (Hybrid)
- Nursing Leadership - DNP (Hybrid) (Hybrid)
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership - MS (Hybrid)
- Social Work - MSW (Hybrid)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- DNP (Hybrid)